Kids

Kids
Gulf Shores

Tuesday, October 13

Sunday Dresses

If you've read much of this blog, you know I love being a mommy and am so excited to have a little girl now too. Well, one of the many things I love about my little girl is Sunday Dresses. In our house, after church on Sunday, there is a race. The boys (all 4 of them) race to see who can get changed the fastest. They compete every single Sunday to see who will win. But not Maddie. She wore this adorable little dress all day and didn't complain at all (at least not about the dress). I'm sure there will come a day when she doesn't like dresses or would rather race the boys to get changed, but I just love that right now she is happy and content to be in her Sunday best all day long.

1 comment:

jawolheter said...

Elizabeth loves to wear dresses to. Usually I let her pick between two that I pick out for her. She thinks it's so much fun. She even likes to pick out her shoes too :)