Kids

Kids
Gulf Shores

Thursday, October 22

COUNTING DOWN

I am officially counting down, and there are 77 days until I get to hug my sis! Some of you reading this may think I'm crazy, but it has been way to long since I hugged her. See, my sister, her husband and 2 adorable nieces live in Arua, Uganda, East Africa. They were home a couple of years ago when my oldest niece, Elsie was born (that's not why they were home, but she was born in KY). But she will be 2 years old in 2 weeks and I haven't seen her even crawling, let along walking and talking. Then my littlest niece, Lucy is 3 weeks younger than Maddie and we can't wait to get our fingers on her.
You can go here to read their blog and see what they are up too. Jesus is using them in Africa, but I am anxious to see them here too.

So, the countdown has begun. 77 days! I can't wait!

3 comments:

jawolheter said...

Yeah for family reunions! We pray that the time you get to spend with them will be fun and sweet!

Anna said...

We are counting down with you! :)

Billy & Joanna Coppedge said...

i am finally reading a bunch of really old posts because our internet has been messed up for a long time. We ARE so excited to see you too. It's less than a month now until we are with KB and Dan...so we are headed your way SOON!
love you!