Kids

Kids
Gulf Shores

Friday, October 9

Pumpkin Prayer

Last week a lady in our church did our Children's Sermon and shared this pumpkin and the following prayer. Maybe your family could carve a Special Pumpkin this year.




Open my mind....

Know that the Lord...is God. (Psalm 100:3)


Take all my sin...

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us. (1John 1:9)


Open my eyes...

Open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law. (Psalm 119:18)


I'm sorry...

Create in me a clean heart, O God. (Psalm 51:10)


Open my ears...

Incline your ear, and come to Me. (Isaiah 55:3)


Open my mouth to tell others...

I shall...declare the works of the Lord. (Psalm 118:17)


Let Your Light shine...

{Jesus said,} "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)




Ask God to fill you up so He can shine brightly through you. Share your faith with your friends and neighbors as you tell them about your special pumpkin.

No comments: