Kids

Kids
Gulf Shores

Wednesday, October 14

31 Years

There was a time when I thought 31 was old. Not Today! But seriously, my boys think that turning 31 is ancient. Ronnie's words last night were,"Mom, you're and old lady". I think he may have had some prompting from his dad (I'll take care of that in a couple of week - 38 is much older than 31!)

As I look at it today, 31 is not old. Last year was rough, but today, well it is just another day. Nothing big.

S0, I'll embrace yet another year with a Wonderful Husband, 3 "wild" boys and my baby girl. God has blessed me time and time again over the past 31 years and I look forward to many more Blessings. God is good, even in my "old age".

3 comments:

jawolheter said...

Happy Birthday Jan! I hope you've had a great day with your family. Elizabeth is in good company. She turns 2 tomorrow!

Maria said...

jan happy birthday!!! i didn't know it was today. mine is friday and i turn 30. i was just thinking today that i can't believe i am that 'old"...so thanks for making me feel younger:)
i love your blog...your kids are adorable and i love keeping updated on your life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
love,
maria

Ron said...

Ya, but what's hard to swallow is that you are 11,315 days old, but since today is the 16th your new adjusted figure is 11,317 days old! Wow!