Kids

Kids
Gulf Shores

Thursday, October 1

Fall is in the Air

My favorite season is fall. I really don't like to be hot and my thinking is you can always put more clothes on, you can only take so many off! So fall has arrived, this morning was our first frost in Northwest Ohio. The boys put on their big carhartt coats from Pap and headed to the bus.
I talked to my sister, who lives in Uganda, and told her how cold it was today. She can't remember the last time she felt the temperature that cold. She is in for a huge shock come January when they are in the States for a few months.
I love the changing leaves, the pumpkins and fall decorations. As I mentioned, I love the cool weather and just love FALL!

6 comments:

jawolheter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jawolheter said...

I've decided that I could love fall a whole bunch if winter didn't come afterwards. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Andrea - although I actually really like winter all the way through Christmas and maybe even a couple of weeks into January. Then I'm done. Unfortunately, winter usually isn't at that point.

jawolheter said...

My point exactly Anne. We could have fall. Followed by winter just long enough for Christmas and a few weeks of playing in the snow. Then back to warm weather again. Well, I can pretend it might happen. In the meantime, get ready for socks, shoes you can't just slip on, hats, gloves, coats, etc. (times 3). :)

Anonymous said...

Or for Jan - x4

Jan said...

I'll admit, it is much easier to just send them out the door with shorts and a t-shirt, but I still love Fall.

And you are both right, we will all be tired of the cold weather long before spring arrives! I didn't say I particularly liked Winter, just Fall:)