Kids

Kids
Gulf Shores

Sunday, October 4

Random Pics

I've been doing a horrible job of keeping up with the blog.  
Here are some random picture in the last few weeks/month!  

Maddie wanted a picture with Nathaniel
 Can't tell they are siblings - can you??? HA!

Our potato crop was great this year - Maddie and Eli were showing off how big they were!

I'm not exactly sure what is going on here - He's hanging...
 he was laughing - not sure who was involved here or why this happened - we didn't leave him there long!

Several weeks back we went to visit this beautiful lady on her 100th birthday! 

 She and Maddie are buddies!

Really not sure what was going on here, but with those grins, it looks like trouble!  
My Bookends!
 
 While I'm not doing very well with the blog, I'll try to do better!

Honestly, no promises :)  I've been substitute teaching this school year and I've kept very busy.  Only 7 school days off in September, as of right now, I only have 11 off in October.  I think they are going to be keeping me busy!  I'm enjoying it too!

 

No comments: